Here are the steps to add webfonts from typekit.com
Note: We do not cover the process on how to add a project within fontdeck.com
1. Your first step is to open the Kit (or create one) you want to include within Semplice
2. In the kit popup navigate to 'Embed Code' in the upper right corner.
4. In your Wordpress Dashboard on the left side click on 'Custom Fontsets -> Add New'
5. Choose 'Webservice' as the Fontset Type.
(Note: Always copy the full code with the < script > or < link > tags, not just the link)
7. Now in your kit popup click on 'Using weights and styles in your CSS' to view your font names and font weights. (you find it in the left bottom corner under the weights)
8. Now fill in the weights and fontnames, in our example JAF Bernino Sans in the light weight.
Add a font from typekit.com
a minute ago
an hour ago
a day ago
Invalid characters found