Note: These 'hacks' are done at your own risk and we are not able to provide support for them. Please do not use these unless you have some level of comfort with coding.
Embedding a tweet in Semplice is quite simple.
1. On Twitter, find a tweet you'd like to embed. Click the menu icon in the top right corner and then click Embed Tweet:
2. Copy all of the code in the embed box that Twitter will show you.
3. In Semplice, open the Content Editor, go to Modules > Code and drag it to the page.
4. Click on the Code Module then click Options in the Edit Popup. Click Edit Code.
5. Paste all the code from Twitter. Click Save. Save and/or Publish your page and your tweet will be on it!
Guide: Embedding a Tweet
a minute ago
an hour ago
a day ago
Invalid characters found