Note: These 'hacks' are done at your own risk and we are not able to provide support for them. Please do not use these unless you have some level of comfort with coding.
To add a Contact Form to your Semplice page, please follow this guide:
1. Go to your Wordpress dashboard > Plugins > Add New.
2. Search 'Contact Form 7'. Click 'Install Now', then 'Activate'. Now you will see a 'Contact' menu item in Wordpress.
3. Click on it and customize your contact form and change any settings you may need. Contact Form 7 will provide a short code to add the form to a page. Copy that code.
4. Open the Content Editor for the page that you would like to add the contact form to. Go to Modules > Code and drag it to the page. Click on the code module and click 'Edit Code'.
5. Paste the shortcode, then click Save and Publish your page. Your contact form should now be on the page.
Guide: Add Contact Form to Semplice Page
a minute ago
an hour ago
a day ago
Invalid characters found