Add a scrolling animation anywhere on your page, using images or text. Perfect for announcing a new project, sharing a message or setting a vibe.
In this guide, we'll show you how to create a marquee on your page in just a few minutes, without custom code.
Adding the Marquee Module
- Go to the page where you want to add the Marquee effect.
- Click on 'Modules' to access the list of modules available.
- Look for the 'Marquee' module under the 'General' section and drag and drop it onto your page.
Editing the Marquee
- Once the module is added, click on it to open the pop editor.
- Go to the 'Module' tab to access the Marquee options.
- Select the 'Mode' option to choose between using images or text for the Marquee effect.
Marquee Scrolling and Cloning
- Choose the direction of the Marquee scroll by selecting LTR (Left to right) or RTL (Right to left).
- Adjust the speed of the scrolling effect and select how many clones you want to make a seamless Marquee effect.
- If you notice a white gap in your marquee, you need to add more clones to fill the width. The shorter the content and the wider the screen, the more clones you will need.
- Play around with the settings until you achieve the desired seamless Marquee effect without any gap.
An example of marquee speed:
Image Marquee Customization
- If you selected the 'Image' mode, go to the 'Content Options' section to select the images you want to use for the Marquee effect.
- Set the width of the images either to 'Original' or 'Custom' and adjust the spacing between the images.
Text Marquee Customization
- If you selected the 'Text' mode, go to the 'Content Options' section to enter the text you want to use for the Marquee effect and adjust the spacing.
- In the 'Title Formatting' section select the font family, color, line height, letter spacing, size and text transform.
Congratulations! You have successfully added a Marquee effect to your page using images or text.