In Semplice Studio, you can add your Instagram to a page with one click, and it will automatically pull your latest posts to the page.
This article explains how to do that. If you are having issues connecting your Instagram account, check the troubleshooting tips at the bottom.
Step 1: Adding the Instagram module
In the Content Editor, navigate to Modules, from there you will see Instagram icon. Drag it to the page to add the module.
When you add the Instagram module, you will see this message the first time:
Step 2: Connecting Instagram
1. Make sure Instagram is logged-in within the same browser. Then click on 'Connect Instagram'. This will open a new window that goes to Instagram to authenticate your account.
2. Go back to Semplice Content Editor, then click on Refresh Shots and you should see all of your Instagram feed load.
If you're having an issue connecting to Instagram, please do the following:
- Ensure that Semplice is up to date.
- Ensure Instagram is logged in within the same browser.
- Ensure your Instagram account is not private.
- Confirm your host has cURL enabled. cURL is used to connect to the services.