In Semplice Sudio, you can add your Dribbble to a page with one click, and it will automatically pull your latest posts to the page.
This article explains how to do that. Check the troubleshooting tips at the bottom if you are having issues connecting your Dribbble account.
Step 1: Adding the Dribbble module
In the Content Editor, navigate to Modules and find the Dribbble icon. Drag it onto the page to add the module.
When you add the Dribbble module, you will see this message the first time:
Step 2: Connecting Dribbble
Make sure you are logged into Dribbble in the same browser. Then click on 'Connect Dribbble.' This will open a new window that goes to Dribbble to authenticate your account.
Now go back to Semplice Content Editor, click 'Refresh Shots' and your Dribbble shots should appear on the page.
Removing or disconnecting Dribbble
1. To remove your Dribbble feed from your page, click on the section and click the Trash icon at the bottom of the edit popup.
2. If you want to switch to a different Dribbble account, click the 'Disconnect Dribbble' button and follow the steps to connect your new account.
If you're having an issue connecting to Dribbble, please do the following:
- Ensure that Semplice is up-to-date.
- Ensure Dribbble is logged in within the same browser.
- Confirm your host has cURL enabled. cURL is used to connect to the services.