FOR VERSION 3.0.9 OR EARLIER ONLY
If you haven't previously added a Navbar & Menu, you will see the default Semplice one, including the Semplice logo.
Creating your own
- Navigate to Navbar & Menu in the Wordpress sidebar
- Click 'Add New'
- Logo: You have three choices from here:
- Text (If you don't have a graphic logo). If you choose text, you can choose the color and font weight.
- Image (For all image formats). If you choose image, you will be shown an image uploader.
- SVG (To add SVG code). If you choose SVG, you can add the code, define the width and height, and choose the logo color.
- Navigation Bar: Choose all the options/design of your Navbar.
- Menu: Choose between standard and hamburger menu and how the menu looks.
- Social Icons Bar: Choose how your social media icons look in your full-screen menu.
Once you create your menu, navigate to Semplice > Basic Styling > Select a Custom Navigation Bar to make your navbar show up on your site. Note: this will be your default navbar, but you can select a different navbar on each page/portfolio by going to Branding > Select a Custom Navbar.