If your text sizing and line-height options are greyed out, this does not mean they are disabled. Simply drag to adjust the values of each!
Articles in this section
- Embedding a Prototype
- My images are appearing grainy or low-quality
- Difference between legacy paragraph module and new Semplice 5 text module
- Dark Mode in Semplice 5
- Media library
- Creating a button
- How to use animated GIFs
- Why are my font sizing and line-height options greyed out?
- Create a Link to Download a File
- Using Shortcodes in Semplice